Saturday 15 November 2014

Taylor Swift Book Tag

I'll admit that I'm not exactly a Taylor Swift fan though some of her music is good, I just thought this book tag was such a good idea and I was drawn to it instantly. I was also not tagged by anyone but I wanted to do it anyway.

1. We Are Never Getting Back Together - a book (or series) you were sure you were in love with but then wanted to break up with
This question is tough but I'd have to say The Death Cure by James Dashner, loved the other two books and this one started off great but the ending made me kinda hate it.

2. Red - pick a book with a red cover
Billy And Me by Giovanna Fletcher

3. The Best Day - pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic
There was a few I could have picked for this but Gobbolino The Witch's Cat by Ursula Moray Williams was first to come to mind.

4. Love Story - pick a book with a forbidden love
I haven't read many books with forbidden love that I can think of so I'll say We Were Liars by E Lockhart because Cadence and Gat's love was not exactly approved of.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love
I can't think of one at all for this, whoops.

6. Innocent - pick a book that someone ruined the ending for
No one ruined the ending of Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern, I asked my friend to tell me what happened as she read the book so I kind of asked for it to be ruined I guess though I've still not read it.

7. Everything Has Changed - pick a character from a book that goes through extensive character development 
It may not be exteme character development but I'm going to say Craig Gilner from It's Kind Of A Funny Story as he goes through a cycle of being okay, being depressed to finally being "better" if that makes sense.

8. You Belong With Me - pick your most anticipated book release
I am still yet to read The Kill Order but I'm very excited for The Fever Code by James Dashner as he has said that Newt has a sister in Group B and I'm looking forward to finding out more about this so much, it sounds so good. It will be great to learn how everyone got put into the maze.

9. Forever And Always - pick your favourite book couple
The obvious one is Hazel and Gus but to be completely honest, I didn't even like TFIOS that much. I don't read many books with couples in either so this question is going to have to be a pass until I read a book with a good couple.

10. Come Back, Be Here - pick a book you'd least like to lend out for fear of missing it too much
I'm fine lending books out but I would be reluctant to lend out any of my family's Harry Potter collection for fear of them getting damaged as they are books my mum, sister and I all love and we have the really great hardback ones and they're overall just very special.

Seeing as I don't really know any other book blogs at the minute, I'm not going to tag anyone, I'm going to leave it open, if you want to do it, do it! 

Hope you enjoyed this tag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment