Sunday 16 November 2014

The Chocolate Book Tag

It's a given that everyone loves chocolate and chances are, if you're reading this, you love books too. So what better tag to do than the Chocolate Book Tag?

1. Dark Chocolate - a book that covers a dark topic
There's definitely a lot of books I could pick for this but I'm going with 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher which covers the topic of suicide - doesn't get darker than that really.

2. White Chocolate - your favourite lighthearted/humours book
I've not read many funny books but It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini and Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli are both books that's are quite lighthearted and uplifting.

3. Milk Chocolate - a book with a lot of hype that you're dying to read
I'm dying to read a lot of hugely popular books but I've wanted to read Daughter Of Smoke And Bone by Lani Taylor for ages and a lot of BookTube tags I've watched recently have mentioned it, making me want to read it even more.

4. Wafer Free KitKat - a book that has surprised you lately
Recently I read Billy And Me by Giovanna Fletcher and I wasn't expecting much from it but it was a lot better than I thought it would be.

5. Snickers - a book you are going nuts about
This is easily It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini which I cannot stop gushing about. It's such a wonderful book, I don't think I have enjoyed a book quite as much as this.

6. Hot Chocolate With Cream And Marshmallows - a book you would turn to for a comfort read
If I really wanted to feel comforted I think I'd go with one of my childhood books which would be either Gobbolino The Witch's Cat/The Adventures Of The Little Wooden Horse by Ursula Moray Williams, Humphrey's  Corner by Sally Hunter or Necklace Of Raindrops by Joan Aiken. Maybe even Harry Potter And The Philosopher's stone.

7. Chocolate With A Caramel Centre - a book that made you feel gooey in the middle while you read it
Any romance/chick lit obviously, possibly Billy And Me by Giovanna Fletcher, a very cute, fanfic style book.

Again, I have no one to tag seeing as I don't know any book blogs yet.

Hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment